HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ramzez

PostSubject: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:03 pm

April 5th (7:00 pm server time)

Slotting will be available on April, 4th (pm). Please post your character name, as well as spec and day you can go so that slotting can be done accordingly. Please take note of the time listed above, it is in server time, and invites will start going out 30 minutes before the run starts. 5-10 minutes before start time, we will start looking for replacements for any no shows. Please be repaired and have any and all reagents, pots, food/water that you need for the raid.

PLEASE be aware that if you do not meet the gear standards set forth in another post here, the chances of getting slotted will be lessened.

Also please understand that we do have more people signing up than we have slots for. Sadly as is in raiding, some of you will be on standby, so bare that in mind if you find your names in that list. That said, I encourage you all to get people in the alliance that you know to sign up as well, because with a few more that can come out regularly, we'll be able to start thinking of setting up another group and more people will be able to attend.

Current Slotting:

Tank (Rhenji)
Tank (Ahnji)
Healer (Mizzi)
Healer (Hlypriest)
Healer (Sibohan)
Melee DPS (Keerah)
Ranged DPS (Ramzez)
Ranged DPS (Thommarson)
Ranged DPS
DPS (Vanyor)

Standby:

Ranged DPS (Stoute)
Ranged DPS (Lumet)
Ranged DPS (Crystah)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 pm

briee is not ready to off tank by sat. so Ramzez can range dps, I will be there ready to burn the evil basterds down with the burning hellfire from my fingertips Evil or Very Mad .

two Healers are ready to run names are Mizzi and Hlypriest. They said sat was fine. they will only run together so if one is slotted both need to be slotted to run. both are experienced healers in kara. cheers

Last edited by ramzez on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sibohan
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:08 pm

Resto druid, available to heal. I can probably get close to +1200 heals if I spring for the weapon enchant and can get to HH revered (500 more rep to go). I will respec to tree of life if I'm slotted.

The other option is Boomkin DPS, but I don't think my gear has enough spell hit. I've been focusing on my resto set, not DPS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:19 pm

Stay resto extra healing is always a plus Very Happy

Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Count me in, I can bring Kalandrielle for range DPS, and surprisingly, I'm not saved this week with Ahnji, so if a tank happens to be needed I could bring him instead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moonlight.forumn.org
Chickadee
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Keerah my rogue would be up for this Kara run. You can check her out on the armory. I respecced her a few months ago to combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:34 pm

got rhenji for tanking and malscious for heals (should be at +1200 by saturday)

Vanyor
User

PostSubject: i'm down for it   Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm

i'm free on saturday so i'll go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HunterThommy
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:47 pm

I'd like to sign up for a ranged DPS slot please...
Not sure how yet to link the cool link to my character at the bottom of the email!
Please check me out on armory!
Thanks,
Thommarson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ErinSolange
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 pm

I'd love to take my Fire Mage (Lumet) to Karazhan. Never been there before..

Only thing is.....could I be on the standby list please? Still won't know until that day if I can go.
Long story short, mom's got issues at times.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stout
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm a littel better than 50/50 for Sat. I won't know for sure till Sat.... so standby for now. BM Hunter cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sibohan
User

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:32 am

ErinSolange wrote:
I'd love to take my Fire Mage (Lumet) to Karazhan. Never been there before..

Lumet!!! Hi there! cheers

Have we chosen a particular version of Omen? I think the different versions aren't talking to each other right now - I have it installed but I never see anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malscious

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:00 pm

As far as omen goes, we really cant rely on it due to all the upgrades... me and kalandrielle are running with version r67718 so if the most people can get that version, we might be good

kalandrielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Yes, sadly since the 2.4 patch, none of the different versions of Omen talk to each other. Thus, it would be very important that we all be using the same version. Please go to your preferred website for addons and download the latest version of Omen. We will be checking the numbers as we invite to make sure we all have the same one.

Back to top Go down
kalandrielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:48 pm

If you don't have it, or are unsure if you have the latest version of Omen, go here to download the most recent build of it. As mentioned in the previous post, if we're not all using the same version, we won't see eachother on the Omen list.

Back to top Go down
ramzez

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:43 pm

crystah maybe able to come, but needs better gear. she is close though so put her as standby. dps ranged

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)   

Back to top Go down

(CLOSED) Karazhan Run - Saturday April 5, 2008 (7pm server)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1