HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Fury Warrior Build for PvE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalandrielle
Admin

PostSubject: Fury Warrior Build for PvE   Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:12 pm

This is a spec that I put together that I believe will allow the fury warrior in us to really shine through in a 5-man or raid scenario. The goal of the build is to up DPS and total damage done.

View talent build here.

Some of the abilities are probably a no brainer, but I'll try to pick out the cherries in this build. Some of them tie into eachother to really boost that damage and DPS output.

Commanding Presence, Dual Wield Specialization, Precision, Improved Berserker Stance & Cruelty
These will up your attack power (AP) and crit chance (crit) respectively. No brainer.

Deep Wounds
This will put a bleed effect on the target after dealing a critical strike to it.

Impale
When you do crit a mob, this will increase the damage done by your crit.

Flurry
When you do crit a mob, this will increase your attack speed for the next 3 swings, thus upping your DPS.

Improved Overpower
This is the real beauty here. Although you have to switch to battle stance, it's worth it. Imp.OP will increase it's crit chance by 50% and if you have a crit chance of 25%, it means that you will essentially have a 75% chance to crit with Overpower. You say very nice, I say but wait, there's more. An almost guaranteed chance at a crit with Imp.OP means that it will proc off Deep Wounds and Flurry, as well as having Imp.OP's damage dealt due to Impale.

Rampage
For relatively little rage, you can put this buff up that will stack up to 5 times and essentially increase your AP by a whopping 250 for 30 secs. Your targets are gonna QQ more.

Put this to the test. I know you won't be disappointed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moonlight.forumn.org

Fury Warrior Build for PvE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1